The X-H1 is the highest performing camera in the X Series lineup, with a newly-designed robust and durable body. The X-H1 incorporates a range of useful features that support shooting in various scenarios by professional photographers, videographers and experienced amateur photographers. These features include not only the first-ever X Series camera with 5-axis in-body image stabilization, which has a maximum of 5.5 stops, but also a flicker reduction mode which enhances the quality of indoor sports photography.
The X-H1 is compatible with a range of other removable lenses including the MKX18-55mmT2.9 and MKX50- 135mmT2.9 professional cinema lenses. In combination, the new camera and lens combinations fulfill the professional still image and video production requirements in all genres, including sports photography.
- X-Trans CMOS III Sensor and X-Processor Pro Processor
The X-H1 features a 24.3 megapixel APS-C sized X-Trans CMOS III sensor and X-Processor Pro image processing engine for outstanding image quality and high-speed response.
5.5-Stops In-Body Image Stabilization
- With the X-H1, 5-axis image stabilization is possible with all XF and XC lenses.
- Additionally, the X-H1 is capable of more than 5-stops image stabilization, up to a maximum of 5.5
stops. This is possible when the camera is used with all XF lenses that do not include optical image
- The photographer may also choose to use the electronic front curtain shutter or the electronic
shutter, virtually eliminating the effect of vibrations to maximize the benefits of image stabilization.
Robust Weather-Resistant Body and Easy Operability
- In addition to the X-H1’s dust and water-resistant properties, as well as the ability to operate in
temperatures down to -10°C/-14°F, the camera also features 25% thicker magnesium alloy than the X-
T2 and other X Series models, with increased scratch-resistance and surface hardness.
- The viewfinder is a high-magnification, high-precision electronic viewfinder with a magnification ratio of
0.75 times and 3.69 million dot resolution. The viewfinder display is extraordinarily smooth, with a
display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and a frame rate of 100 frames per second.
- The X-H1 also features a 3-direction tilt 3-inch 1.04 million dot electrostatic touch-panel LCD and a 1.28”
sub-LCD on the top of the camera.
- The X-H1 incorporates many improvements based on professional photographer feedback, including a
large grip design, leaf-spring switch for shutter-release button, near-silent shutter sound, a new AF-ON
button, enlargements of buttons on the rear of the camera, and a new focus level.
Comprehensive Range of Video Features for Movie Production
- The X-H1 is the first camera in the X Series to include ETERNA, a new film simulation ideal for shooting
movies. This mode simulates cinematic film, creating understated colors and rich shadow tones, greatly
enhancing creative freedom during post-processing.
- The camera's video image quality has been improved to include the 1080/120P high-speed video mode
(1/2, 1/4 and 1/5 speed slow motion) for recording spectacular slow-motion footage, F-log SD card recording which aids smooth workflow, a DCI 4K shooting mode (4096×2160), a 400% dynamic range setting (approximately 12 stops), 200 Mbps high bit rate recording, a high-sound quality internal microphone (24 bit/48 kHz) and verbal time codes.
Flicker Reduction Mode and Improved AF Algorithms
- Flicker reduction modes are essential for indoor sport photography, and the X-H1 is the first X Series
camera to feature this mode, allowing for stable exposure during burst shots even under fluorescent and
- AF algorithm improvements include increased low-light limit for phase detection AF, minimum aperture
for phase detection has been expanded from F8 to F11, major improvements to the AF-C performance while operating in zoom, and overall improved results across phase detection AF.
- Additional Information
Glazer's SKU 27803 Manufacturer Fuji MFG SKU 16568731 Features No In The Box No Product Specs No