DetailsVoyage to Awe-Inspiring Images The PowerShot G3 X camera can be ideal for capturing and sharing all your adventures, indoors and out. With a compact, rugged design that’s easy to carry, this premium camera gives you inspirational image quality through its 1.0-inch, 20.2 Megapixel* High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor, plus the power to zoom to an incredible 25x. You’ll be able to capture what you see wherever life takes you: broad, majestic landscapes, virtually blur-free low-light images, and beautifully detailed wildlife. You can also capture action as it happens in beautiful 1080p Full HD video, and share your images/videos with easy Wi-Fi® connectivity, which now includes built-in NFC** for touch communication with a compatible Android™ device***. Whether you’re traveling around the world or enjoying your favorite outdoor activities close to home, you’ll want to pack the PowerShot G3 X camera.
- Additional Information
Glazer's SKU 88110 Manufacturer Canon MFG SKU 0106C001 Features
- 1.0-inch, 20.2 Megapixel* High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with Canon's powerful DIGIC 6 Image Processor creates the Canon HS SYSTEM for outstanding low-light performance up to ISO 12800, superb image quality, and fast operation.
- A bright f/2.8-5.6, 25x Optical Zoom (24-600mm) helps facilitate outstanding optical performance and versatility, along with Intelligent IS to optimize image stabilization for virtually shake-free images in a wide variety of conditions.
- Selfie-ready multi-angle capacitive 3.2" touch panel (Tilt) LCD with a screen resolution of 1.62 million dots for a sharp, clear display and easy operation and sharing.
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video (60p/30p/24p options) for lifelike images and convenient playback on an HDTV via the HDMI output. New advanced movie features include an external microphone, headphone jack and manual control capability in movie mode for a great movie experience.
- High-Speed AF (approx. 0.20 sec.) greatly improves focus speed. 31 AF points provide an expanded and more accurate focus area. Paired with continuous shooting speeds of up to 5.9 fps and the removal of buffer time, you can get your best shot in full resolution.
- For easy Wi-Fi® connectivity**, built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) allows quick and simple pairing to a compatible Android™ device***.
- Compatibility with the Canon Connect Station CS100 device enables you to wirelessly transfer images for storage via NFC and Wi-Fi® connectivity.
- Convenient continuous ring, exposure compensation dial, mode dial, front dial, controller wheel and optional Electronic Viewfinder provide intuitive manual adjustment.
- Shoot breathtaking images and video of the stars with Star Mode designed to better capture the brilliance and wonder of the night sky.
- Dust- and water-resistant construction keeps out unwanted raindrops and dust.
In The Box No Product Specs
- 20.2 Megapixel*, 1.0-inch CMOS (sensor aspect ratio: 3:2)
- Focal Length 8.8 (W) - 220 (T) mm (35mm film equivalent: 24 - 600mm)
- Maximum Aperture f/2.8 (W), f/5.6 (T)
- Shutter Speed 1-1/2000 sec.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 4.85 x 3.01 x 4.15 in. / 123.3 x 76.5 x 105.3mm
- Weight 1.52 lb. / 690g (camera body only)