Our retail store is currently open to the public with a few adjustments to keep both you and our team safe. We’re thrilled to welcome you back to our store and wanted to share our plans for opening safely. Thank you so much for your continued support during this time, we can’t wait to see you!SAFETY FIRST FOCUS
Our store is large and spacious and we have plenty of room for customers to shop safely.
Our employees will be wearing masks and we ask that you do the same. We will have masks available for those who need one. Learn more about our policies.
- We are committed to following social distancing guidelines and have new markers throughout the store to help out.
- We will be sanitizing and cleaning cameras and lenses between each customer.
- We will regularly be cleaning and sanitizing all high contact surfaces throughout the day and will have hand sanitizer available throughout the store.
We know retail will look and feel a bit different for a little while however, we are committed to making everyone feel safe and welcome while in our store.
Curbside Pick-Up Available
We continue and encourage customers who would like to shop online to check in-store pick up at checkout for zero-contact service. We are processing orders quickly and encourage our customers to utilize our curbside service. Pick up available Monday-Friday 9am - 6pm. Saturday 9am-6pm, Sunday 12pm-5pm.
Our online store - glazerscamera.com is open 24/7. Items purchased can either be shipped or available for curbside pick up Monday-Friday 9am - 6pm, Saturday 9am-6pm or Sunday 12pm-5pm.
Please call or reach out with questions at
(206) 624-1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* For individuals who are unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition we have several methods for accommodation.
Shop the website at glazerscamera.com and we can ship or offer free contact free curbside pickup.
Complimentary phone consultations to answer questions and assist over the phone.