- Additional Information
Compact and lightweight, the EOS R5 Cinema C Camera is a true hybrid camera, boasting many of the video formats and features from the Cinema EOS lineup as well as many of the still capabilities of the EOS R5 camera in a beautifully designed body. The EOS R5 C is a complete package that offers filmmakers, multimedia journalists, and advanced amateurs a cost-effective 8K, 4K, and FHD video camera to help unlock their creative potential.
Canon’s 45 Megapixel full-frame, CMOS imaging sensor is at the heart of the EOS R5 C camera’s superb image quality, which also leads the way for impressive 8K/60P RAW cinematic video shooting. Focus and speed are paramount in the EOS R5 C camera, providing impressive continuous capture at speeds of up to 20 frames per second*, and with Dual Pixel CMOS AF II capability, to track split second movements of even the most elusive subjects. With 1,053 Automatic AF zones, it is easy to photograph people with the use of Eye, Face and Head Detection AF, or intuitively track the whole body, face or eye of cats, dogs, or birds with Animal Detection AF**. For those with the need for speed, Canon has also included vehicle subject detection to assist with accurate tracking of cars and motorcycles.
The RF 24-105mm F4 L IS USM lens pairs with the EOS R system for all-around impressive performance that's ideal for landscapes, portraits, travel and more. With its large, 54mm diameter, L series optics, a bright f/4 maximum aperture and compact size, the RF 24–105mm F4 L IS USM delivers gorgeous, richly detailed photos and video throughout its zoom range, time after time.
* In electronic shutter mode.
**Effectiveness varies depending on the subject. In some cases, dogs, cats or birds may not be detected, while some animals other than dogs, cats or birds may be detected.
- Supports 8K/60P Internal RAW or Cinema RAW Light Recording, HDMI 8K RAW Output to Compatible Recorders, 8K HDR Recording (PQ/HLG)
- Internal Cooling Fan Enables Non-stop 8K/60P Recording
- Expanded Interface for Professional Needs
- Carries on the Ergonomic EOS Design
- Full-featured 13 Assignable Buttons
- 8K Sensor and DIGIC X Processor with 4K and 2K Oversampling
- Simultaneously Records Different Formats
- XF-AVC and MP4 Codecs for 10-bit 4:2:2 Video
- Up to 4K 120P Slow and Fast Motion Recording Mode in 4:2:2 10-bit
- Simultaneous Audio Recording Enabled with HFR
- Wide Variety of Recording Formats
- Canon Log 3 Expands Expressive Possibilities
- Enhanced Image Stabilization
- Canon VR with RF5.2mm F2.8 L Dual Fisheye Lens Support and Workflow
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with iTR AF X
Internal Video Capture
External Video Capture
Still Image Capture