- Additional Information
The Nikon 18-200mm VR II Lens is a remarkable one-lens solution--adept in a wide variety of situations. It delivers 11x zoom versatility, for a picture angle equivalent of a 27-300mm lens in 35mm format.
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 27-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Three Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- VR II Image Stabilization
- Rounded 7-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization - Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR Nikkor lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper images.
- Two Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements - Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at wide aperture settings.
Three aspherical lens elements - Virtually eliminates coma and other aberrations, even at wide apertures.
- Zoom lock switch - Secures lens barrel at its minimum length.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) - Enhances light transmission and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.