- Additional Information
Monoprice's Ultra Series Active High Speed HDMI Cable features the next generation of active HDMI cable technology. It delivers 18Gbps bandwidth and it supports Ultra HD HDMI video transmissions with video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz, with YCbCr 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as High Dynamic Range (HDR) video. Ultra Series Active now supports the latest in high resolution performance, HDR, and HDCP™ 2.2 compliance.
This High Speed HDMI Cable supports the following general features:
- Supports 4K@60Hz: This cable supports HDMI® video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz, with YCbCr 4:4:4 chroma sampling
- Supports HDR: HDR is an acronym for High Dynamic Range. TVs with HDR show a better, more realistic image with more contrast, brightness, and colors than ever before. HDR significantly expands contrast ratio and color accuracy. Contrast ratio is related to how bright or dark a screen is and color accuracy is how closely the colors on the screen match colors in real life. Bright images seem brighter, with more depth.
- Up to 18Gbps Bandwidth: This cable delivers up to 18Gbps bandwidth, which allows it to support all of the features in the latest HDMI® specification
It supports the following HDMI features:
- HDCP™ 2.2 Compliant: High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) is a copy prevention technology that's been used on HDMI® connections for over ten years. Compliance with the latest HDCP 2.2 format ensures that the cable will not cause any unwanted dropouts or compatibility issues.
- Supports High Dynamic Range video, including HDR10 and Dolby Vision™
- Delivers up to 18 Gbps data bandwidth
- Compliant with HDCP 2.2
- CL2 fire safety rating
- Features Spectra7® (formerly RedMere®) HT8181 Active Chipset Technology
- EMI verified for minimal interference with wireless signals
- Supports up to 32 audio channels with ARC for an immersive audio experience
- Support for wide angle theatrical 21:9 aspect ratio
- Deep Color up to 16 bits per channel
- Auto equalization
- Future proofs 4K Ultra HD environments