- Additional Information
Engineered specifically for full-frame EOS R series cameras, the Canon RF100mm F2.8 L MACRO IS USM Lens is the world’s first* medium telephoto macro lens delivering close-up imagery at up to 1.4x magnification with autofocus. Featuring a fixed 100mm focal length, a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture for blurred backgrounds and low light shooting, fast, highly-precise AF, and an SA (spherical aberration) Control Ring, the RF100mm F2.8 L MACRO IS USM lens elevates the look of
portraits and macro shots with the option of creating dreamlike or romantic images with a soft focus look. With strong built-in optical image stabilization and Canon’s Hybrid IS system, close-up shooting and video are sharp and stable.
Using the FLM, imagemakers can expect to see stunning results that can enhance their creative/artistic vision.
- World’s First* Medium Telephoto Macro Lens with a Maximum Magnification of 1.4x.
- High Image Quality and Bright, fixed f/2.8 Aperture Telephoto Macro RF Lens.
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5 Stops of Shake Correction**.
- Hybrid IS Compensates for Angular and Shift Camera Shake during Macro Shooting.
- Spherical Aberration (SA) Control Ring Allows Adjustments to Shape and Character of Foreground/Background Bokeh.
- Up to 8 stops of Shake Correction*** with Coordinated Optical Image Stabilizer and In-Body Image Stabilizer.
- High Speed, Smooth and Quiet Auto Focus with Dual Nano USM.
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes.
- Dust - and Weather-resistant.
|Product Specs||Focal Length 100mm Maximum and Minimum Aperture F2.8-32 Lens Mount Type RF Mount Canon RF mount; Exclusively for Canon EOS R-series cameras) Minimum Focusing Distance 0.86 ft. (10.2 in.) /0.26 m. Maximum Magnification 1.4x (Fills frame with subject 1.0 x 0.67 inches / 25 x 17mm in size) Angle of View Diagonal: 24°00′ Lens Construction 17 elements in 13 groups SA (Spherical Aberration) Control Provided Special Elements N/A Lens Coating Super Spectra Coating; Fluorine coating on front element Filter Size Diameter Ø67 mm Aperture Blades 9 Dust/Water Resistance Supported (Rubber Ring on lens mount, Focus Ring, Control Ring, SA Control Ring, switch panel and switches) IS Mode Selection None; Automatic detection and correction for panning Image Stabilization CIPA standard: 5 stops (Using an EOS R) Shake Correction with coordinated Optical Image Stabilizer and In-Body Image Stabilization. Supported. 8 Stops (Using an EOS R5); Hybrid IS during close-focus operation Maximum Outer Diameter x Length Approx. 3.21 in x 5.83 in. / 81.5mm x 148mm Weight Approx. 1.6 lbs. (25.8 oz) / 730g Accessories Lens hood ET-73C (Bundled) Lens Cap E-67II (bundled) Dust Cap Lens Dust Cap RF (Bundled) Lens Case Lens Pouch LP1222 (Bundled) Tripod Mount Tripod Mount Ring E(B) with adapter (Optional accessory, sold separately)|