- Additional Information
Using the 2.4 GHz Godox X wireless radio system, the XProC TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can be used to effectively and reliably trigger flashes from up to 328' away, and when used with compatible flashes and receivers users will have the added benefit of remote power control. This model is compatible with Canon's E-TTL / E-TTL II system, including support for high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second, and offers advanced control options along with settings for working with system-specific features. For ensuring maximum reliability and control, users can set up 16 groups on one of 32 channels and can then access 99 wireless ID settings for limiting interference from other nearby systems.
Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System
XPro-O TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can control the flashes with built-in Godox wireless X system e.g. camera flashes, outdoor flashes and studio flashes.
Large Dot Matrix LCD
Large Dot Matrix LCD, Full Graphic Display of 5 Groups simultaneously. 5 Group Buttons and 4 Function Buttons Offer Convenient Manipulation. 11 Customizable Functions.
USB Firmware Upgrade
Support Type-C USB Firmware Upgrade and Wireless Triggering by 2.5mm Sync Cord Jack.
Support TTL Autoflash, Multi Flash, Manual Flash, 16 Groups and 32 Channels to Wirelessly Control and Trigger.
Versatile Using Methods
As a wireless Godox Flash Trigger/ Wireless Shutter Release Trigger/ Wireless PENTAX Speedlights Trigger/ Flash Trigger with 2.5mm Sync Cord Jack.
Long Press TCM Button can Transform the Flash Value in TTL Mode into the Power Output Value in M Mode.
- TTL Autoflash, Multi Flash, Manual Flash
- 1/8000s High-Speed Sync
- Flash Exposure Compensation
- One-Shoot & Multi- Shoot Setting
- TTL-Convert-Manual Function
- 01-99 WIRELESS ID, Avoid Signal Interference effectively
- 16 Groups and 32 Channels to Wirelessly Control and Trigger
- Large Dot Matrix LCD, Full Graphic Display of 5 Groups simultaneously
- FE lock
- 11 Customizable Functions
- Manual Flash 1/1 - 1/256 Power
- Modeling Light Status Control
- Adjusts the Flash Zoom Coverage for Each Group
- Selective Transmission of Data Conserves Energy and Battery Life
- Magnification Function Displays Details of Each Group Settings
- Global Adjustments to Exposure Values for Multi-Group in M Mode
- 5 Group Buttons and 4 Function Buttons Offer Convenient Manipulation
- Support Type-C USB Firmware Upgrade and Wireless Triggering by 2.5mm Sync Cord Jack
Godox XPROC Specs