- Additional Information
The mini-sized, mega-capable DJI Mini 3 Pro is just as powerful as it is portable. Weighing less than 249 g and with upgraded safety features, it's not only regulation-friendly, it's also the safest in its series.  With a 1/1.3-inch sensor and top-tier features, it redefines what it means to fly Mini.
Mini 3 Pro sports a completely new look that is optimized to get more out of every flight. With larger propellers, an aerodynamic body tilt, and a powerful obstacle sensing system, the streamlined design allows for increased flight time and safety.
The reimagined gimbal offers a wider rotation range for low-angle shots and True Vertical Shooting, allowing endless creative opportunities. Every aspect of this facelift has been carefully considered to take Mini to never-before-seen heights.
Fold Up and Go
For creators on the move, hassle-free use is key. Weighing less than 249 g, Mini 3 Pro doesn't require registration in most countries and regions.  The foldable and compact design also makes it easy to carry along with you on your next hike, beach day, or an impromptu weekend away. Be ready to capture breathtaking footage when inspiration strikes.
Sweet Air Time
Capture and explore more of your surroundings with an extended flight time of up to 34 minutes. DJI Mini 3 Pro's Intelligent Flight Battery is ultra-lightweight and has enough power to cover your aerial photography needs.
If you're the kind of person that likes to push each flight to the limit, we've got you covered too. Upgrade to the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus and enjoy care-free exploration for up to 47 minutes. 
Fly by Day. Fly by Night
Capture the subtlety of light and shadows as you head out on a day trip.
Shoot with clarity and less noise as evening falls.
Savor the moment, stay true to your creative process, and trust Mini 3 Pro to capture your world.
Pro, and We Meant It
DJI Mini 3 Pro is outstanding in a wide range of lighting conditions, so you can always be ready to create. The 1/1.3-inch CMOS sensor features dual native ISO and supports the direct output of HDR footage.  Every image is enriched with a higher dynamic range to reveal more detail in highlights and shadows.
Enjoy the high standards of aerial photography with bigger 2.4μm pixels and an aperture ratio of f/1.7. With more light available, your images will appear true-to-life even in low-light scenes.
Aerial Photography, Done RightTake your content to the next level with stunning 4K HDR video  and 48MP RAW photos. Marvel at the rich clarity of every image, even as you zoom in. Or slow things down as the world gets hectic with dramatic 1080p/120fps slow-motion video.
Color Outside the Lines
D-Cinelike Color mode provides more visual information, offering you richer color possibilities and more flexibility when editing.
Peace of Mind as You Fly:
Fly with confidence as you navigate the skies. DJI Mini 3 Pro is fully upgraded to support active obstacle sensing and stable video transmission.
Tri-Directional Obstacle Sensing
DJI Mini 3 Pro is hands-down our safest Mini to date. Equipped with forward, backward, and downward dual-vision sensors and an all-new aircraft design, it offers a broader sensing range and enhanced safety.
Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS 4.0)  detects objects in the aircraft's flight path in real-time. This allows DJI Mini 3 Pro to avoid obstacles, even in complicated environments.
Clear and Stable From City to Valley
DJI Mini 3 Pro boasts a flagship-level video transmission system in DJI O3. It ensures a 1080p/30fps live feed at distances of up to 12 km.  From city views to outdoor adventure, always fly with a crisp and reliable live feed.
Enjoy smooth flying and responsive control with the DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller or the new DJI RC. Both controllers offer a max video bitrate of 18 Mbps delivered at an ultra-low latency of 120 ms.
Capture unforgettable content and instantly share your adventure on the go. DJI Mini 3 Pro offers an extensive range of intelligent features so you can add show-stopping moments and creative flair to any video.
True Vertical Shooting
Let's try that again in portrait. Quickly switch between landscape and portrait in just a tap. The re-engineered camera gimbal rotates 90°, so you don't have to compromise on image quality. True Vertical Shooting gives you detailed shots, instantly ready for social media.
Find creative ways to follow your subject with FocusTrack. The suite includes ActiveTrack 4.0, Spotlight 2.0, and Point of Interest 3.0, three powerful storytelling tools.
MasterShots is a true game-changer for any beginner aerial photographer. Simply select your subject, and Mini 3 Pro will execute a sequence of pro maneuvers, generating a short cinematic video afterward. There's a good reason why this is a fan favorite.
Speed up time with just a few taps by creating a striking hyperlapse or timelapse video. Capture moving traffic or rolling clouds and inject some drama into your videos.
Instantly ready to share your creations, Mini 3 Pro supports high-speed Wi-Fi downloads at up to 30 Mbps.
Capture the vastness of any landscape with Wide-angle, 180°, Vertical, and Sphere panorama shots.
Get closer to your subject with 4x digital zoom. This lets you capture scenes without disturbing them and scout shots from afar.
What's In The Box:
- DJI Mini 3 Pro
- DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery
- Spare Propellers (Pair)
- Gimbal Protector
- Type-C to Type-C PD Cable
- Screwdriver & Screws
All DJI brand products are non-returnable after any packaging has been opened.
If a DJI product has an initial manufacturer defect, the item may be exchanged within 7 days of original purchase. However, if there is any noticeable damage to the product, we cannot accept the exchange or return. If 7 days has passed since purchase, the defect should be addressed through the manufacturer's warranty: https://www.dji.com/support/product
We apologize, but there are no exceptions to these conditions for DJI products.
* Please check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying.
** Tested with a production model DJI Mini 3 Pro in a controlled environment. Actual experience may vary depending on the environment, usage, and firmware version.
*** All videos and photos on this page were taken in strict compliance with local laws and regulations.
**** DJI Mini 3 Pro must be activated in the DJI Fly App before use.
- Standard aircraft weight (including DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery, propellers, and a microSD card). The actual product weight may vary due to differences in batch materials and external factors. Registration is not required in some countries and regions. Check local rules and regulations before use.
- Measured at a constant speed of 21.6 kph in windless conditions. With DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery, the aircraft can fly for up to 34 mins. With the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus (sold separately and only in select countries), flight time is extended to up to 47 mins, but the aircraft will weigh more than 249 g.
- HDR video does not support video recording at over 30fps.
- APAS 4.0 is not available while recording 4K/48fps, 4K/50fps, 4K/60fps, 2.7K/48fps, 2.7K/50fps, 2.7K/60fps and 1080p/120fps video.
- FCC compliant and with no obstructions in an outdoor open area.
- FocusTrack is not available while recording 4K/48fps, 4K/50fps, 4K/60fps, 2.7K/48fps, 2.7K/50fps, 2.7K/60fps, 1080p/48fps, 1080p/50fps, 1080p/60fps and 1080p/120fps video.
- Sold separately. Availability may vary.
- Requires the purchase of DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC version).
Intelligent Flight Battery
|Weight||Approx. 80.5 g|
|Charging Voltage Limit||8.5 V|
|Max Charging Power||37 W|
|Charging Time||64 mins (with DJI 30W USB-C Charger)|
|Charging Temperature Range||5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)|
|Recommended Charger||DJI 30W USB-C Charger<br>or other USB Power Delivery chargers|
|Supported Memory Cards||UHS-I Speed Class 3 or above is required. A list of recommended microSD cards can be found below.|
|Recommended microSD Cards||SanDisk Extreme 64GB V30 A1 microSDXC|
SanDisk Extreme 128GB V30 A2 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme 512GB V30 A2 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB V30 A2 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme Pro 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme Pro 400GB V30 A2 microSDXC
SanDisk High Endurance 64GB V30 microSDXC
SanDisk High Endurance 256GB V30 microSDXC
SanDisk Max Endurance 32GB V30 microSDHC
SanDisk Max Endurance 128GB V30 microSDXC
SanDisk Max Endurance 256GB V30 microSDXC
Kingston Canvas Go!Plus 64GB V30 A2 microSDXC
Kingston Canvas Go!Plus 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC
Lexar High Endurance 64GB V30 microSDXC
Lexar High Endurance 128GB V30 microSDXC
Lexar 667x 64GB V30 A1 microSDXC
Lexar 633x 256GB V30 A1 microSDXC
Lexar 1066x 64GB V30 A2 microSDXC
Lexar 1066x 128GB V30 A2 microSDXC
Lexar 1066x 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC
Samsung Pro Plus 128GB V30 A2 microSDXC
Samsung EVO Plus 512GB microSDXC
|Compatible DJI Charger||DJI 30W USB-C Charger|
or other USB Power Delivery chargers
|Compatible DJI Batteries||DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery, DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Plus |
|Input||5 V, 3 A|
9 V, 3 A
12 V, 3 A
|Output (USB)||Max Voltage: 5 V, Max Current: 2 A|
|Charging Type||Three batteries being charged in sequence|
|Mobile Device App||DJI Fly|
|Required Operating System||iOS v11.0 or later|
>Android v6.0 or later
|Footnotes||1. The standard weight of the aircraft (including the Intelligent Flight Battery, propellers, and a microSD card). Actual product weight may vary due to differences in batch materials and external factors. Registration is not required in some countries and regions. Check local rules and regulations before use. These specifications have been determined through tests conducted with the latest firmware. Firmware updates can enhance performance, so updating to the latest firmware is highly recommended.|
2. The max flight speed is subject to local restrictions that may change. Please abide by local laws and regulations when flying.
3. Increase in aircraft weight can affect flight propulsion. When the aircraft is using the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus, do not mount additional payloads like a propeller guard or third-party accessories to avoid a lack of propulsion.
4. Due to local policy and regulation restrictions, the 5.8 GHz frequency band is currently banned in certain countries, including but not limited to Japan, Russia, Israel, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan. Please use the 2.4 GHz frequency band when operating in these locations. Always check local rules and regulations before use, as they may change over time.
5. Measured in a laboratory environment with little interference in countries/regions that support both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz. With footage saved on the built-in SSD or the internal storage. Download speeds may vary depending on actual conditions.
6. Data is tested under FCC standards in unobstructed environments of typical interference. Only to serve as a reference and provides no guarantee as to the actual flight distance.
Max one-way communication distance of DJI Mini 3 Pro in countries/regions of different standards:
FCC: United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Chile, Colombia, Puerto Rico, and other regions. Max transmission range: 12 km
SRRC: Mainland China. Max transmission range: 8 km
CE: UK, Russia, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Macau, New Zealand, UAE, and other regions. Max transmission range: 8 km
MIC: Japan. Max transmission distance: 8 km
7. Sold separately and only in selected countries.