The outstanding high-performing ProTactic series, with its durable versatility, armored protection, ‘always-ready’ access, modular exterior attachment, convertible utility belt and SlipLock compatible accessories, gives you maximum flexibility all in one bag. This modular camera bag has sustainability at its core and is now made with 63% recycled and solution-dyed fabrics!
The ActivZone back panel gives targeted comfort and support at the shoulder blades, lumbar and waist, whilst the All Weather AW Cover protects gear from rain, snow, dust and sand.
The ProTactic BP 450 AW II professional camera backpack is part of Lowepro's efforts towards sustainability through a Green Line project offering you the same great performance with 63% recycled and solution-dyed fabrics, to reduce water waste and negative impact on the environment. This percentage is made up of 37% recycled fabrics - including all fabrics, webbings, bindings, zipper tape, cords and meshes, and 26% solution-dyed fabrics used to build each bag.
(This Green Line score is measured following the GRI 301-2 standard, as a percentage of the recycled/dope-dyed yarn used, compared to the total weight of yarn.)
The cleverly constructed CradleFit pocket protects your 15'' laptop within the pack, The ProTactic BP 450 AW II is compatible with all ProTactic series modular accessories and lens cases.
- Made of 63% recycled and solution-dyed fabrics
- 4 access points: top turret, side access (x2), and back panel
- Create unlimited set-ups with external SlipLock™ strap system
- Swap waist belt to utility belt & use with included accessories
- 5 accessories: bottle pouch, case, cinch straps (x2), tripod cup
- CradleFit pocket suspends and protects up to 15" laptop
- 1-2 Pro DSLRs, one with 70-200mm f/2.8 lens attached
- Up to 8 lenses or other accessories
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom
In The Box:
LowePro ProTactic BP 450 AW II 25L Camera Backpack