The MRC Nano coated glass guarantees the necessary optical quality and also does not have any adverse effect on a correspondingly high-quality lens. The MRC Nano coating contains a multi-layer anti-reflective component with 7 layers per filter side to prevent annoying reflections. An outer layer with the usual dirt- and water-repellent properties is applied as the final layer. This not only provides all-around protection for the filter, but also makes it easy to clean and maintain the filter pane. The light attenuation itself is very uniform over the entire visible range and therefore produces optimal, color-neutral images.
- Reducing the amount of light entering the camera
- Suitable for both analog and digital cameras
- Selective sharpness by achieving larger apertures – ideal for portraiture
- Long exposures producing a cotton candy effect on moving water and deserted streets void of people and cars
- Wipe effects, continuous light trails
- MRC Nano Coating
- Made in Germany
*Please Note: ND filters must not be used for direct visual solar observation (risk of blinding). They let through UV- and IR-rays which harm the eyes. Special sun filters for direct observation of the sun are available from astronomy suppliers.