- Additional Information
Think Tank Photo Hydrophobia M 70-200 V3.0 Rain Cover is designed specifically for Sony full-frame Mirrorless cameras with 70-200mm f/2.8 lens.
Constructed with durable 3-layer material and seam-sealed, your gear is extremely well protected from downpour or dusty conditions; separate eyepiece required
- 3-layer material for superior durability
- Seam-sealed for maximum protection in downpour or dusty conditions
- Eyepiece allows full access to viewfinder while protecting your camera (eyepiece required for proper use—sold separately)
- Oversize window to view your LCD and controls
- Ability to get your hands directly on the camera through two cinchable sleeves gives you easy access to all your camera functions
- Integrated waterproof shoulder strap (excluding 300–600) allows the camera to be worn on the shoulder while cover is attached. Can be replaced with your favorite strap if desired.
- Mountable to tripod or monopod
- Eyepiece flap folds into a visor or, when not in use, shields viewfinder from rain or dust
- DWR coating for an extra layer of protection
- An eyepiece pocket is built into the bottom of the Hydrophobia rain cover (eyepiece sold separately)
- Rainproof front element cover is included for additional protection
- Non-slip, adjustable strap attaches directly to the lens hood
- Camera strap can be secured inside the cover
- Carrying pouch included for transportation and storage
- Mirrorless full-frame camera body with a 70–200mm f/2.8 or similar sized lens attached with hood in shooting position*
- 24–70mm f/2.8
- 70–200mm f/2.8
- 80–400mm f/5–6.3
- 100–400mm f/5–6.3
- Compatible with most Mirrorless bodies including Sony and Olympus camera bodies*
*Fit is dependent on both lens and eyepiece compatibility. View our Eyepieces to find a compatible eyepiece for your camera body.