Processing ANY color negative film at home is easy with these 2 simple liquid chemistry mixtures. No special equipment needed!
Color chemistry is classified as "Limited Quantity Hazardous" (ORM-D). Due to shipping regulations these items can only be shipped via Ground in the Continental United States. Free shipping on film orders over $75 does not apply to chemicals since they ship separately. ORM-D items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
Processing your own color film doesn't have to be complicated or expensive! This liquid chemical, two bath processing kit can be used at a variety of temperatures with the same equipment you already process your black and white film with at home. No darkroom or automated processor required!
- Additional Information
Glazer's SKU 19140 Manufacturer ADOX MFG SKU 800341 Features
- For processing any color negative (C-41) film
- Easy to mix liquid chemicals to make 1 quart (just combine 3 parts with water)
- 2 bath kit (just like most black and white processing)
- No special processor needed (use standard processing tanks and reels)
- Flexible processing temperatures
- Quick reference card for processing times
- Push/Pull processing instructions included
- Reusable Developer and Blix for up to 24 rolls of film
- Process up to 10 rolls at a time
- Instructions for machine processors and hand processing included
- Long lasting shelf life with 3 part Developer and Blix mixtures
- "Stabilizer" rinse aid included
- Fully archival
In The Box
Cinestill Cs41 C-41 Color Negative Film Liquid Developing Kit (to Make 32 oz)
Processing Times Reference Card
Product Specs -