120 format color negative. Great when rated ISO 200-2000! Can be pushed over 3000! CineStill 800Tungsten (2nd. Generation) is a unique film for still photographers. This 800 speed tungsten balanced color negative film is prepared from the same motion picture material used by top cinematographers around the world. This film is designed for difficult low light tungsten situations and may be used in many different lighting situations to achieve a variety of looks.
The new and improved proprietary "Premoval" process makes motion picture film safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab chemicals or at home. This emulsion is optimized for a hybrid workflow, ideal for scanning, and when processed in C-41 chemistry it can be optically printed on RA-4 paper. Treat this film as a high speed 800 ISO film when processing in C-41 and push process whenever needed up to 3200 ISO.
- Additional Information
Glazer's SKU 9037 Manufacturer CINESTILL MFG SKU 800120 Features
- Color Balanced Tungsten color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- Factory spooled with self-adhesive labels inside
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a slight halation effect
- Designed for difficult low light tungsten situations
- When shot in daylight, an 85B filter is recommended and shooting the film at 500 ISO
- Acceptable for push processing up to 3200 ISO
- Recommended to process C-41 without worrying about remjet
In The Box - Product Specs -