DetailsThe Freedom of High Resolution Marking a new standard in high-resolution digital SLR photography, the Canon EOS 5DS camera shatters the status quo with a new 50.6 Megapixel, full-frame CMOS sensor and dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors. Perfect for studio, commercial, fine art, landscape, architectural, portrait and wedding photography, and large-scale printing, the EOS 5DS represents the ultimate combination of EOS performance and ultra-high megapixel capture. 50.6 Megapixels, Spectacular Performance The EOS 5DS and EOS 5DS R cameras offer the highest resolution capture in the history of EOS: a Canon designed and manufactured, full-frame 50.6 Megapixel CMOS sensor. It captures 8712 x 5813 effective pixels, delivering images with wide dynamic range and an incredible level of realism perfect for large-scale printing, fine art, significant crops and any number of other high-end applications. A new Picture Style setting, called Fine Detail, helps emphasize fine edges, patterns and textures. Thanks to the dual DIGIC 6 sensors, photographs and HD movies are captured and processed with remarkable speed.
- Additional Information
Glazer's SKU 52266 Manufacturer Canon MFG SKU 0581C002 Features No In The Box No Product Specs
- Newly designed 50.6 Megapixel full-frame CMOS helps deliver ultra-high resolution images for large-scale printing and extensive, creative cropping, while Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors enable spectacular image quality and processing speed.
- EOS Scene Detection System features a 150,000-pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor for excellent precision.
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF including up to 41 cross-type AF points and EOS iTR allows for high precision autofocus.
- Advanced mirror control mechanism and new user-selectable shutter release time lag helps suppress camera vibration for reducing image shake.
- Anti-flicker helps compensate for flickering light sources and provides consistent exposure and color during continuous shooting.
- Built-in intervalometer and bulb timer helps deliver expanded creativity.
- 1.3x and 1.6x crop shooting adds superb flexibility, while still delivering high resolution images required for demanding applications.
- Intelligent Viewfinder II with approximately 100% viewfinder coverage.
- Full HD 30p movie capability and Time Lapse Movie function, which takes still photographs at set intervals and combines them into a Full HD movie file.
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture fast action.
- 3.2-inch ClearView II LCD monitor, 170° viewing angle, 1,040,000-dot VGA, reflection resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- Customizable Quick Control Screen allows you to quickly change frequently used camera settings and functions.
- Support for USB 3.0.