DetailsThe compact URSA Mini camera with EF lens mount, 4.6K Super 35 sensor and an incredible 15 stops of dynamic range, is lightweight and perfectly balanced for handheld use and comfortable enough for all day shooting. URSA Mini 4.6K EF features professional 12G-SDI connections, 5” fold out touchscreen monitor and side grip with camera control functions as well as dual CFast card recorders, built in stereo microphones and more. The super compact and lightweight design is perfectly balanced for handheld use and comfortable enough for all day shooting. That means you get a handheld camera with higher resolution and better dynamic range than most Super 35mm film! URSA Mini shoots up to 60 frames per second, has a super bright 5 inch foldout viewfinder, dual RAW and ProRes recorders and more. URSA Mini features a state of the art, high resolution image sensor with extremely wide dynamic range that makes it perfect for use on the highest end feature films, television shows, music videos and commercials. URSA Mini is still affordable enough for indie filmmakers, documentarians and even broadcast news crews. Because it’s an URSA digital film camera, everything you need is built in, so now you don’t need to rent and carry around a lot of extra expensive gear for your shoot!
- Additional Information
Glazer's SKU 70326 Manufacturer Blackmagic Design MFG SKU CAMURSAM46K/EF Features No In The Box No Product Specs
- Sensor Size 25.34mm x 14.25mm (Super35)
- Shooting Resolutions 4608 x 2592; 4096 x 2304 (4K 16:9); 4608 x 1920 (4K 2.4:1); 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD); 3072 x 2560 (3K Anamorphic); 2048 x 1152 (2K 16:9); 1920 x 1080
- Frame Rates Maximum sensor frame rate dependent on resolution and codec selected. Project frame rates of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps supported.
- Dynamic Range 15 stops
- Shutter Type User selectable between rolling and global shutter
- Focus: Focus button turns on peaking, auto focus available using compatible lenses.
- Iris Control: Iris button automatically adjusts the lens iris settings on compatible lenses so no pixel is clipped in film mode. Scene average auto exposure in video mode.
- Lens Mount: EF Mount
- Screen Dimensions: 5” - 1920 x 1080
- Screen Type: LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Metadata Support: Automatic camera data and user data such as shot number, filenames, keywords and GPS positioning.
- Controls: Touchscreen menus on 5” screen. Push buttons for other controls. 2 assignable shortcut keys.
- Microphone: 2 x built in cardioid microphones for stereo recording with -10dB pad and low cut filter.
- Speaker: 1 x mono speaker, enabled in playback mode when headphones are not used.
- Mounting Options: Integrated rod mounts compatible with 15mm Light Weight Support standard