DetailsBlackmagic Micro Cinema Camera The world’s smallest digital film camera with innovative remote control! Introducing the Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera, a miniaturized Super 16mm, professional digital film camera that is designed to be operated remotely and capture action anywhere! A revolutionary built in expansion port has PWM and S.Bus inputs so you can use a model airplane remote control to operate the camera wirelessly. Imagine adjusting focus, iris and zoom wirelessly! The Micro Cinema Camera is a true digital film camera that features built in RAW and ProRes recording, 13 stops of dynamic range, a global shutter and an MFT lens mount. You get a true digital film camera that can go where no other digital film camera can!
- Additional Information
Glazer's SKU 70529 Manufacturer Blackmagic Design MFG SKU CAMMICHDMFT Features No In The Box No Product Specs
- Sensor Size 12.48mm x 7.02mm (Super 16)
- Shooting Resolutions 1920 x 1080
- Frame Rates - Global Shutter 1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- Frame Rates - Rolling Shutter 1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- Dynamic Range 13 stops
- Focus Remote focus control via expansion connector when using compatible lenses.
- Iris Control: Iris control via Rewind and Forward buttons, plus remote control via expansion connector when using compatible lenses.
- Lens Mount Active MFT mount
- Controls 6 control buttons including Record, Play, Rewind, Forward, Menu, and Power. 4 channel PWM plus 1 x S.Bus remote via expansion connector
- Microphone Integrated stereo microphone, active when camera is recording.
- Mounting Options 1 x 1/4" (top), 3 x 1/4" (bottom)