DetailsThe all-new PowerShot flagship, the PowerShot G1 X Mark II raises performance and quality to new heights in a compact, brilliant design. Featuring a huge, 1.5-inch 12.8 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor, a powerful DIGIC 6 Image Processor and an all-new 5x wide-angle optical zoom lens with Optical Image Stabilizer and a circular, 9-blade aperture for stunning blurred backgrounds, the PowerShot G1 X Mark II delivers the outstanding image quality you would expect with a digital SLR camera but in a portable, Wi-Fi® and NFC enabled package. It can capture 14-bit RAW plus JPEG images, features a staggering 31 focus points for speedy and accurate AF, a capacitive 3.0-inch tilt-type touch panel LCD and has newly developed Dual Control Rings on the lens barrel for fast control of exposure and focus. An optional high-resolution electronic viewfinder adds to the camera's professional feel and functionality. Whether being used as a companion to an EOS digital SLR or as a standalone camera, the PowerShot G1 X Mark II has the power to handle most any photographic situation it encounters.
- Additional Information
Glazer's SKU 10240 Manufacturer Canon MFG SKU 9167B001 Features
- Canon 1.5-inch, 12.8 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with the DIGIC 6 Image Processor creates the Canon HS SYSTEM, which helps provide excellent low-light performance.
- 5x Optical Zoom plus a new f/2.0 - f/3.9, 24mm Wide-Angle lens with Optical Image Stabilizer helps ensure outstanding optical performance and versatility.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® allows wireless transferring of images and video to compatible mobile devices*, select social networking sites and your Wi-Fi® enabled computer, and lets you remotely shoot using your smartphone or tablet**.
- For easier Wi-Fi® connectivity, built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) allows quick and simple pairing to a compatible Android™ device***.
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video with a dedicated movie button.
- Bright, capacitive 3.0-inch tilt-type touch panel LCD helps provide flexibility.
- Newly developed lens with Dual Control Rings provides customized functions with operation similar to SLR lenses and allows full-time manual focus. A 9-blade aperture provides beautiful, blurred backgrounds even at full range zoom.
- High Speed AF greatly improves focus speed. Paired with continuous shooting speeds of up to 5.2 fps and the removal of buffer time, you can get your best shot in full resolution****.
- Full range of shooting and recording modes including 14-bit RAW + JPEG, as found in Canon DSLR cameras, for outstanding creative control.
- Shoot breathtaking images and video of the stars with new Star Shooting modes designed to better capture the brilliance and wonder of the night sky.
- Optional Electronic Viewfinder with high resolution LCD to display shooting information that mounts to the hot shoe, and optional custom grip available.
In The Box No Product Specs No Mail In Rebate Label No