DetailsThe instax mini 90 offers advanced features, such as bulb and double exposures, that are attractions of traditional analog cameras and offer an enhanced capability to capture light creatively. The instax mini 90 is also equipped with new functions and features like macro mode and high performance flash, making this an instant camera for every photographer developed under the concept "NEO CLASSIC."
- Additional Information
Glazer's SKU 8029 Manufacturer Fuji MFG SKU 16404571 Features
- High performance flash - The high performance flash emits the ideal amount of the light finely adjusted for the distance to the subject and ambient brightness. It helps to optimize the exposure.
- Party mode - The party mode enables the background as well as the subject to be captured brightly.
- Kids mode - This mode is helpful to capture fast moving subjects like children and animals.
- Landscape mode - It is best suited to target a distant subject (3m to ∞).
- Brightness control - You can add a low-key or high-key effect by controlling the brightness of photos.
- Macro mode - The newly equipped macro mode lets you enjoy stunning close-up photography.
- Bulb exposure mode - In bulb exposure mode, the shutter remains open (up to 10 seconds) while the shutter button is depressed, enabling photo capture that shows attractive night views and light streaks.You can take expressive photos, with more fun added to instax photography.
- Double exposure mode - By selecting the double exposure mode and pressing the shutter button twice, you can superimpose two different images in one frame to create an artistic photo. Show your creativity with a unique photo.
- Tripod socket - The tripod socket mount enables the instax to be attached to a tripod giving it stability, especially important when using the double exposure or bulb mode.
In The Box - Product Specs Lens Retractable 60 mm f/12.7
2 Components, 2 elements
Viewfinder 0.37x real image finder with target spot and parallax adjustment for macro mode Film Fujifilm INSTAX Instant Color Film Picture Size Area 2.4 x 1.8" (62.0 mm x 46.0 mm) Film Size 3.4 x 2.1" (86.0 x 54.0 mm) Focusing Motor-Driven 3-Range Switching, 1.0' to ∞ (0.3 m ∞)
Macro Mode: 1.0 to 2.0' (0.3 to 0.6 m)
Normal Mode: 2.0 to 9.8' (0.6 to 3.0 m)
Landscape Mode: 9.8' to ∞ (3.0 m ∞)
Shutter Release Programmed electronic shutter release, 1.8 - 1/400 sec. shutter speeds (macro mode: aperture automatically fixed at F22, bulb mode: maximum 10-second shutter open time) Exposure Control Automatic, LV5.0 - 15.5 (ISO 800), lighten-darken control ±2/3EV, +1EV Flash Automatic electronic flash (with brightness adjustment function), forced firing mode (with brightness adjustment function), flash off mode, red eye reduction mode LCD Display Exposure counter, macro mode, brightness control, self timer, flash on / off, mode button Power Supply NP-45A Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
Charge Capacity: 10 Film Packs
Tripod Mount Thread Size Female, 1/4"-20 Dimensions (LxHxD) 3.6 x 4.5 x 2.3" (91.9 x 113.4 x 57.2 mm) Weight 10.4 oz (296.0 g) excluding battery, strap, and film