DetailsThis is a special remote shutter release cable called a Pre-Trigger Cable. A Pre-Trigger cable controls both the half-press and full-press function of your remote camera’s shutter release. When a camera is “pre-triggered”, it is like holding your camera’s shutter release button in the half-pressed or metering/focusing position. This –ACC cable allows a compatible PocketWizard radio to independently control both half-press and full-press functions.
- Additional Information
Glazer's SKU 82025 Manufacturer No MFG SKU 802-456 Features
- Pre-Trigger Remote Cable
- For connecting a PlusX, Plus III, FlexTT5 or MultiMAX with ACC port to a Canon E3 remote terminal or sub miniphone (3/32" or 2.5 mm).
- Cable lengths: 3' (91.5 cm) and 1' (30 cm)
- From: 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo miniphone
- To: Canon E3 remote shutter release terminal or sub miniphone
- Int'l #: CM-E3-ACC, CM-E3-ACC-1
- US #: 802-456, 802-500
- Plus III
- MultiMAX with ACC port
- For the Plus II, older MultiMAX, or other PocketWizard radios, we recommend using the CM-E3-P or CM-E3.
In The Box No Product Specs No Mail In Rebate Label N/A