DetailsThe "FUJINON XF35mmF2 R WR" offers a focal length equivalent to 53mm* with the angle of view similar to that of the human eye and a maximum aperture of F2.0. It delivers sharp images with rich bokeh. The optical construction of 9 elements in 6 groups (including two aspherical elements) achieves the perfect balance of high image quality and compact size. The lens features the smallest diameter of the line-up and thanks to the inner focus system and stepping motor, it achieves an autofocus time of just 0.08 sec**. The exterior of the lens is weather and dust-resistant and can work in temperatures as low as -10°C. The lens is ideal for any scene and application. This is the new standard for all photography fans
- Additional Information
Glazer's SKU 4964 Manufacturer Fuji MFG SKU No Features • A 35mm-equivalent focal length of 53mm, this prime lens provides a normal perspective that is useful in a wide variety of situations.
• Fast f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over focus when working with shallow depth of field or selective focus techniques.
• The 9-element-in-6-group design includes two extra-low dispersion and two aspherical elements to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions for increased clarity and sharpness.
• The autofocus system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that can acquire focus as quickly as 0.08 sec.
• A Nano-GI coating has been applied to the lens for controlling ghosting and flare, and greater image clarity.
• Eight weather seals are placed about the lens barrel to protect against dust, moisture, and temperatures as low as 14°F.
• Nine rounded diaphragm blades contribute to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
• Minimum working distance of 13" allows shooters to get close to their subjects.
In The Box • Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 R WR Lens (Black)
• Front Lens Cap
• Rear Lens Cap for Fujifilm X-Mount Lenses
• Limited 1-Year Warranty