DetailsModern and simple design
The three new colors (“Canary Yellow,” “Island Blue,” and “Moon White”) and the modern, stylish design of the instax mini 70 appeal to all demographics , making it a perfect fashion statement at any scene for any occasion at any time.
Automatic Exposure Control
The instax mini 70 features an Automatic Exposure Control, which captures both the subject and the background in beautiful clarity. When the user presses the shutter button, the camera automatically detects the amount of ambient light and adjusts the shutter speed and flash amount accordingly. It delivers photos with a natural brightness even for indoor or wedding shots, which tend to have dark backgrounds when captured with conventional cameras.
Versatile shooting modes
The camera is equipped with the new ‘Selfie’ mode for taking ‘selfies.’ Users can press the selfie button when shooting, so that the camera can automatically adjust the focal length and brightness to the level optimized for selfie shots. The selfie mirror beside the lens is useful to check the framing to achieve the best angle. Other convenient shooting features include the ‘Self-timer’ for group shots, ‘Macro’ mode for close-up shots at a minimum of 30cm from the subject, and the ‘Landscape’ mode for landscape pictures.
- Additional Information
Glazer's SKU 3327 Manufacturer Fuji MFG SKU PRO5171 Features - In The Box • 2 x CR2 Lithium Batteries
• Camera Strap
• Limited 1-Year Warranty
Product Specs • Film - Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini" (separately available)
• Film Size - 86mm x 54mm
• Picture Size - 62mm x 46mm
• Lens - Retractable lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f = 60 mm, 1:12.7
• Viewfinder - Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot
• Focusing - Motor-driven 3-range switching (0.3 m - 0.6 m/0.6 m - 3 m/3 m and beyond), Macro Mode (0.3 m - 0.6 m) Normal Mode (0.6 m - 3 m) Landscape Mode - (3 m and beyond)
• Shutter Speed - Programmed electronic shutter release, 1/2 sec - 1/400 sec.
• Exposure Control - Automatic, Interlocking range (ISO 800) : LV 5 - LV 15.5, Exposure compensation (Hi-Key): +2/3 EV
• Film Feeding Out - Automatic
• Film Developing Time - Approximately 90 seconds (Varies depending on the ambient temperature)
• Flash - Built-in, automatic electronic flash, Charging time: 0.2 sec - 7 sec (using a new battery), Flash charging indicator, Fill-in Flash Mode, Effective flash lamp range - 0.3 m - 2.7 m
• Self-Timer - Electronically controlled, approx. 10 second delay, Continuous shooting mode can be stopped mid-run
• Liquid Crystal - Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), Shooting mode (Selfie, Macro, Landscape, Fill-in Flash, Hi-Key, Auto), Self timer Mode (1 frame/2 frames continuous shooting)
• Power Supply - Two CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries
• Capacity - Approximately 30 INSTAX mini 10-pack film packs with new CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries
• Others - Film pack confirmation window, tripod socket (tripod sold separately)
• Dimensions & Weight - 99.2×113.7×53.2mm (W x H x D) (not including protrusions) / 281g (without battery, strap, and film pack)