The new high-end multi-function external FUJIFILM EF-X500 Flash is now official for the lineup of accessories for the X Series of digital cameras. The EF-X500 is a hot-shoe mount flash with a maximum guide number of approximately 50, and includes support for the FP mode (high-speed flash sync) so that the flash can be fired at any shutter speed. Photographers can now concentrate on shooting when a faster shutter speed is required, for example, in order to use a near-maximum aperture to produce beautiful bokeh.
The EF-X500 also supports multi-flash lighting. Users can set up multiple flashes to freely control light on a subject and background for a creative result. Through-the-lens (TTL) lighting control is available with single flash and also in the multi-flash setup, so that users can start shooting without having to make cumbersome adjustments to light output.
- Additional Information
Glazer's SKU 32369 Manufacturer Fuji MFG SKU 16514118 Features
- Maximum guide number of approximately 50 (ISO100･m) / 164 (ISO100•ft)
- Zooming the illumination angle for the focal lengths of 24mm - 105mm, and covering the illumination angle of approximately 20mm when the wide panel is used
- Flash head that can be tilted up by 90° degrees, down by 10° degrees, to the left by 135° degrees and to the right by 180° degrees for bouncing light
- Equipped with LED video light that can also be used as AF assist light and catch light
- Registers up to ten combinations of various setting to suit specific shooting conditions in advance for quick activation when needed
In The Box - Product Specs Mount Shoe Guide No. 164.04' (50 m) ISO100 at 105 mm position Exposure Control Manual, TTL Vari-Power 1/1 - 1/512 Bounce Head -10° to 90° Swivel Head 315° Coverage 20 mm - 105 mm (Full frame) Zoom Head Full frame: 24 mm - 105 mm Flash-Ready Indicator Yes Compensation -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 EV steps) Wireless Operation Method: Optical pulse
Distance: Up to /
Wireless Communication Channels 4 Channels Wireless Groups 3 Groups Power Source 4x AA Alkaline, Lithium, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries Dimensions (WxHxD) 2.7 x 4.9 x 4.2" / 67.5 x 123.9 x 106.0 mm Weight Not Specified By Manufacturer